Need a medical writer or subject matter expert to write and edit your script? An animator to illustrate the scientific concepts? A voiceover actor to bring the words to life? A composer to craft the score? Focusing on her clients’ needs, Debbie has expanded her services to include live events, audio production, sound design, casting and directing other voice over actors and hiring composers to create original scores for their projects.
Debbie produced the audio package: casting, worked with the voice talent, sourced a composer, etc. for this project:
Hairy Cell Leukemia
This Mechanism of Disease (MOD) animation, produced by AnatomyBlue and voiced by Deb Stamp for AstraZeneca is an exploration into the science behind Hairy Cell Leukemia, a cancer of the blood and bone marrow. Original music composed by Russ McLaughlin of Canary Red. I cast and directed the voiceover talent.
After a creative call to discuss the scope of your project, the mission of the message and the audience you’re speaking to, Debbie will
1) Help you identify the proper vocal tone for your project
2) Organize your script, the creative directions and reference materials for talent so they have a clear understanding of the specs
3) Organize auditions and formatting for presentation to client
4) Provide music samples to review and refine
5) Present short list of voiceover options
6) Provide scratch track for the narration and address any timing concerns on length of video and pace of narration
7) Schedule and run directed recording session
8) Revisions per client feedback
9) Post production edit audio
10) FInal Mixing of audio with music