On Saturday, December 2, 2017, I have the distinct pleasure of being a guest voiceover coach at the VO Pro on the Go workshop, which is happening at three different studios in NYC from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The organizer is the Lau Lapides Company, based in Boston.
When I first met Lau (her name is pronounced “law”), it was at a Faffcon Voiceover Conference many years ago. I was so impressed with her broad and deep background in acting, directing, producing and coaching, and we’ve stayed in touch ever since.
When she invited me to be on a panel to discuss hot topics in voiceover, working in the NYC market, my personal path to success, tips, tricks and more, I jumped at the opportunity!
Plus, I’m in the esteemed company of top Studio owners, Casting Directors, Agents, and Engineers, among them:
- Jim Kennelley, producer, and owner of Lotas Productions
- Marla Weber-Green, VO Talent Agent from Stewart Talent
- Samantha Somero, VO Talent Agent, CESD
- Matt Smith, VO Talent Agent, Paradigm Talent Agency
- Eileen Schellhorn, VO Talent Agent, DDO Artists Agency
- Julia Knippen, VO Talent and Engineer, Soundvine Studio
- Ed Batchelor, VO Agent, Arcieri & Associates
In smaller break out groups I’ll be coaching participants in corporate and medical narration techniques, sharing skills I’ve learned and use for clients like AstraZeneca, Baxter, Bristol Myers Squibb, Einstein Health, GE Healthcare, Johns Hopkins, Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute, Northwell, Novartis, Oracle, Polartec, Revlon, PBS, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, among many others.
If you’re interested in attending and mention my name, you can get a 10% discount off the registration fee.
Click here to learn more about the event.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me at www.Twitter.com/DebbieIrwinVO
Hope to see you there!!